Word Press Developer, php/js/react – (Remote Work)
Remote Locations: India
Job Type: Full Time
Word Press Developer, php/js/react – (Remote Work) . Job Overview:
We’re Dashwork Studio, a small remote team of 4, spread across India, Greece, and Portugal. We make great stuff with WordPress.
Codestag — A premium WordPress theme shop where we create handy, user-friendly and modern WordPress themes. We sell themes across our own website, ThemeForest (Envato), and WordPress.com
AnalogWP – At AnalogWP, we offer a free/premium plugin called “Style Kits” for Elementor page builder. Style Kits offers additional global controls over Elementor along with a set of templates, blocks, and theme style kits.
We’re currently looking for someone to extend features for Analog and maintain Codestag, and build fast, secure, and maintainable code in PHP.
You’re a passionate developer who respects old code no matter how ugly it looks. You enjoy figuring out how an old code base works, refactoring it and taking on the challenges that come with it. You’ll have the opportunity to share your ideas openly and learn from others.
You own your successes and failures. When a project you’re leading turns into a disaster, you own it and you learn from it. You never point the finger at others.
You’re able to work with little to no supervision and not afraid to ask for help when needed. You can do your best work in isolation without interruption and can formulate a plan of action.
Our plugins are built on top of WordPress. We follow a superset of the WordPress coding standards and actively invest in tooling & testing to improve both the quality of our products and the happiness of our team building them.
Word Press Developer, php/js/react – (Remote Work) . Job Responsibilities:
Your primary role would be to extend and maintain features at our Style Kits plugin, but not limited to that. You’ll also be maintaining the backend for Style Kits template publishing, maintaining themes at Codestag and product support for Style Kits (all of us do it, as it helps understand the product better and gives a chance to know the end-users).
I need a talented developer to take over the development of Style Kits plugin. I will be reviewing your pull requests myself. Style Kits makes heavy use of both PHP and React, so you must be experienced with that.
We’re also planning on creating some WooCommerce extensions in near future. So experience in that area will be preferred.
Word Press Developer, php/js/react – (Remote Work) . Job Requirements:
- Excited to work in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on growing and helping one another
- Able to translate technical descriptions into detailed engineering implementation tasks
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, able to work in a remote environment without constant supervision
- Committed to constant improvement, learning, sharing your knowledge, and building meaningful relationships as a member of a highly efficient, fast-paced team
- Experience working with Elementor
- Experience with Automated Testing (PHPUnit/CodeCeption)
- Experience working with WooCommerce
- Experience working with React.js + REST API
- Experience with Gutenberg
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
Word Press Developer, php/js/react – (Remote Work). More Information
- Specific Job Location India
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date May 2, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
Company Website: https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/DASHWORK-STUDIO-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U72900UP2019PTC116717
LOOKING for a JOB? New Opportunities? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.