Who is the Richest Person in the world at the moment, there are more than 2095 billionaires in the world. These are very wealthy people who have achieved success in various fields. But even successful and wealthy people cannot feel safe in the current economic situation.
According to experts, one hundred of the richest people in the world have lost 408 billion dollars this year.
Internet portal HowMatch transferred Forbes data to a map and visually showed the richest people in different countries.
3 richest people in Europe by country
1. Bernard Arnoy, his family, France: $ 76 billion
2. Amancio Ortega, Spain: $ 55.1 billion
3. Beate Heister and Karl Albrecht Jr., Germany: $ 33.3 billion
3 richest people in Asia by country
1. Jack Ma, China: $ 38.8 billion
2. Mukesh Ambani, India: $ 36.8 billion
3. Lee Shaw Ki, Hong Kong: $ 28.1 billion
The list of the richest people in Russia was headed by the president of Norilsk Nickel Vladimir Potanin. Previously, the first line was occupied by the co-owner of Novatek Leonid Mikhelson. Such data are published on the website of Forbes magazine.
The state of Vladimir Potanin was estimated at 19.7 billion dollars. In the world list of billionaires, he takes 41st place. In second place in the Russian ranking is NLMK beneficiary Vladimir Lisin with a fortune of 18.1 billion dollars. And bronze was taken by former list leader Leonid Mikhelson.
The richest man in the world was Amazon founder Jeff Bezos – the only businessman whose fortune is above 100 billion. In second place was Bill Gates – the founder of Microsoft. Bernard Arnault, head of the Louis Vuitton group of companies Moët Hennessy, closes the top three.
3 richest people in North and Central America by country
1. Jeff Bezos, USA: $ 113 billion
2. Carlos Slim Helu and his family, Mexico: $ 52.1 billion
3. David Thomson, Canada: $ 31.6 billion
Top 3 richest people in South America by country
1. Joseph Safra, Brazil: $ 19.9 billion.
2. Iris Fontoba and family, Chile: 10.8 billion dollars.
3. Luis Carlos Sarmiento, Colombia: $ 9 billion
The richest people in Oceania by country
1. Gina Reinhart, Australia: $ 13.1 billion
2. Graham Hart, New Zealand: $ 10.5 billion
3 richest people in Africa by country
1. Aliko Dangote, Nigeria: 8.3 billion dollars.
2. Nicky Oppenheimer and his family, South Africa: $ 7.4 billion.
3. Nasef Saviris, Egypt: $ 5 billion.