Solutions Consultant (International) –Remote Work/ InVision
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Solutions Consultant (International) –Remote Work/ InVision. Job Overview:
Our team is in search of a Solutions Consultant who brings a unique skill set to our organization, combining deep design and technical expertise with an innate ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences. This role will be critical in helping us drive towards and close strategic deals as we continue our exponential growth.
About the Team:
The Customer Solutions group works with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, and Executives at our prospects and customers to help them leverage InVision’s connected workflow to deliver better products faster.
As our field-facing product experts, the Solutions Consulting team plays a pivotal role in the pre-sales stages and helping customers understand and maximize the value gained from InVision’s products.
SC’s partner closely with Account Executives to plan and execute deal and account strategies, help customers validate our solutions along multiple dimensions, and set customers up for success as they move towards working with our post-sales teams. Plus we have a ton of fun along the way in a diverse and distributed team!
Solutions Consultant (International) –Remote Work/ InVision. Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executives to earn the “Solution Win” by jointly navigating complex sales cycles engaging with all levels at the prospect/customer
- Guide customers through the validation of our solution include proofs of concept, value definition, managed trials, validating technical requirements, providing customized value-based demos, fielding advanced product and technical questions, and more
- Create and maintain pre-recorded demos, educational videos, and other sales collateral that cover our most common use cases by product, and can be used more broadly across the organization
- Help bridge the gap between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap
- Work closely with our Implementation and Customer Success teams to ensure pre-sale expectations are set properly and are handed off successfully post-sale
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects/customers’ Design, Product, and/or Engineering team members and leadership; 20-25% travel expected for face-to-face engagement
- 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/analytical or design-oriented field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with executive audiences
- Previous technical sales experience with design-related tools/personas, collaboration tools and/or enterprise platforms
- Track record of managing technical and security objections
- Initiative and comfort with ambiguity to navigate working with global remote team
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your job application!
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor’s Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date May 2, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
Company Website: https://www.invisionapp.com/about
LOOKING for a JOB? New Opportunities? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.