Senior Full Stack Developer – Doha, Qatar. At least 2.5 – 4+ years of proven experience developing website using .NET C#, NA, WebApi, MVC, SQL Server or any other relational database
Senior Full Stack Developer – Doha, Qatar. SKILLS
- Python or Powershell for Scripting
- Continuous Integration, Git, TFS
- For some legacy applications, some knowledge in Perl would be nice
- Ability to lead a technical team
- A mindset of ‘You build it, you run it’, i.e. making sure that application is running stable together with the colleagues from application management
- Good project management skills
Senior Full Stack Developer. NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in programming in Microsoft technologies (Azure, MVC/WebApi or Office 365),
Experience in creating websites for mobile devices using Xamarin technology.
At least 2.5 – 4+ years of proven experience developing website using .NET C#, NA, WebApi, MVC, SQL Server or any other relational database
Senior Full Stack Developer. Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a senior .NET Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for creating and implementing innovative web applications for the international financial institution.
- You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
- Among your tasks, you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, whose have to be compatible with clients’ expectations and users’ geographical dispersion.
- The system is gathering a high amount of usage data which are then refined through sub-systems and reported in a variety of forms. The system is High-availability 24/7.
- As a senior .NET Full Stack Developer to also be a Chapter Lead and coach and mentor less experienced developers (mentoring, motivating, team building).
- To design and implement the entire application from scratch
- To manage code complexity in a large codebase through the appropriate application of software architecture principles (layering, modularization, etc..) and software design patterns
- To help with automation for testing and work together with production operations (DevOps)
Occasionally to also work on smaller projects that are within the scope of your team.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs