This role will work across industries to align senior customers on a new and more powerful vision for their success. They do so with the benefit of a software industry-leading retention program, Ignite’s “Prime program”, that creates huge leaps forward in value for each customer.
Senior Account Manager (Remote) – $100- Dublin, IE
Senior Account Manager. What You Will Be Doing
- You are a trusted advisor to business leaders and enable Enterprise customers to achieve a larger impact with our enterprise solutions.
- Develop value capture plans with structured recommendations to achieve business value with our technology portfolio.
- Conduct periodic business review meetings to understand the business context and identify new opportunities to expand the relationship with the customers.
- Build lasting relationships with senior executives and obtain their commitment on a shared vision of success.
- Engage and influence customers, shaping customer views and expectations as well as selling ideas and recommendations.
- Conduct research to understand customer’s business context and solution usage.
Senior Account Manager Key Responsibilities
- Build and own holistic value capture plans to enhance customers’ value from their relationship with the company beyond that delivered from the current product.
- Lead business review meetings to excite customers on our vision and plan for their success; getting the customer to adopt our vision as their own.
- Ensure recommendations are effectively linked to customer’s business goals and/or to jointly defined opportunities for new value creation.
- Obtain customer commitment to take identified steps forward and own the value capture plan.
- Foster strategic customer relationships and build confidence with the customers as a trusted technology partner.
- Through active listening ensure that the customer feels that we understand their perspective.
- Research customer’s history and solution usage; leveraging key insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- Understand the customers’ business strategy and industry direction and manage a long term, sustainable business portfolio.
- Help customers solve difficult business challenges by aligning our value proposition with their business objectives.
- Articulate the business benefits of our diverse technology portfolio, resulting in uptake of new products and solutions.
Senior Account Manager. Basic Requirements
- 3+ years in enterprise software strategic account management or client partnership roles, across several industries and/or solutions, including sales or opportunity qualification within the installed base.
- Proven track record in managing 10+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Increasing levels of customer interaction and responsibility for driving customer retention and/or growth outcomes with customers.
- Demonstrated over-achievement of retention and growth goals or quotas.
- Experience in relationship building with senior executives in Enterprise accounts.
- Self-motivated, Self Starter and able to work successfully in a 100% virtual environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Senior Account Manager. About Ignite Technologies
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
Senior Account Manager. What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Senior Account Manager. Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4230-IE-Dublin-SeniorAccountM.002
Senior Account Manager. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Customer Service
How you match
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Senior Account Manager (Remote) – $100- Dublin, IE