Senior Account Manager PR – Doha, Qatar. We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
mc Group is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 27 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and takes 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc’s portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Senior Account Manager PR – Doha, Qatar
For establishing our new team in Doha we are looking for a
Senior Account Manager PR (f/m), in Doha
- Lead an international PR team for national and global PR campaigns
- Provide strategic consultancy to clients, quality manage the implementation of international integrated PR-campaigns and establish and develop new business projects to further enhance the companies client portfolio
- Manage and supervise all financial processes of your respective team, develop and oversee the team’s business plan
- Lead and develop new business tenders, including the management of all other involved Units and quality control of contributed content
- Provide direction and guidance to all team members, oversee their development and promotion opportunities, liaise with the HR department in the recruitment of new staff
- Report directly to the Headquarters in Berlin
Senior Account Manager PR. Your profile:
- You are fluent in English with an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills. Arab language would be an additional asset.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in communications / PR, preferably in an international agency setting
- Knowledge in finance banking and business
- You have extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and evaluating PR-campaigns
- 3+ years of extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and evaluating PR-campaigns in Qatar and/or for Qatar clients
- You have experience in simultaneously managing teams and multiple client, expertise in establishing and controlling business plans, as well as building and maintaining client relationships
Senior Account Manager PR. We offer:
- An international team of young, creative professionals
- Diverse portfolio of international clients from various industries
- Work in a 360° integrated communications agency
- Work with international PR specialists from headquarters in Berlin
We offer an exciting opportunity to work and develop in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies, with a diverse portfolio of international and national clients.
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Senior Account Manager PR. Seniority Level
- Public Relations & Communications
- Public Relations
- Project Management
Senior Account Manager PR