Apply for the Scholarships at Heidelberg University in Germany 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is Heidelberg University – HBIGS Ph.D. Fellowships in Germany, 2020. Furthermore, the University is providing the scholarships for Ph.D. fellowships in the field of Molecular Biosciences, Molecular Biotechnology, or Biochemistry.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Heidelberg University in Germany in 2020.
- The applicants for Heidelberg University – HBIGS Ph.D. Fellowships in Germany, 2020 should be MSc students at the university and should be enrolled in the fields of Molecular Biosciences, Molecular Biotechnology, or Biochemistry.
- Additionally, the applicants should enroll as a Ph.D. student at HBIGS.
- Furthermore, the candidates should apply to HBIGS before finishing the MSc thesis if they continue their Ph.D. thesis in the lab where the MSc thesis was done.
- The candidates applying for Heidelberg University – HBIGS Ph.D. Fellowships in Germany, 2020 are those who not accepted as prospective Ph.D. at HBIGS.
- Also, the applicants who did not get their final degree at Heidelberg University or obtained their final degree at Heidelberg University (except MSc Fast track), and accepted at HBIGS faculty as prospective Ph.D. students are eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, the candidates should submit their application to HBIGS before the graduation date if they will continue their Ph.D. project in the lab where the Diploma thesis was done.
- The applicants for Heidelberg University – HBIGS Ph.D. Fellowships in Germany, 2020 should submit a Secondary school leaving certificate, academic records, curriculum vitae, and statement of purpose.
- Furthermore, the candidates should submit two reference letters and contact information of two referees.
- Additionally, the applicants for the regular track should submit the English language proficiency proof and Gre and Gate scores (optional).
About Heidelberg University
- Heidelberg University, officially the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, is a public research university in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Additionally, founded in 1386 on the instruction of Pope Urban VI, Heidelberg is Germany’s oldest university and one of the world’s oldest surviving universities.
Visit the official website for further details.
Scholarships at Heidelberg University in Germany 2020
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
LOOKING for a New-Opportunities? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.