SASREF Jobs & Careers: Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company. Are you looking job in SASREF is a Saudi company wholly-owned by Saudi Aramco. The refinery is located in Jubail Industrial city. The refinery processes crude oil into petroleum products for both local and international markets. The production capacity of the refinery is 305,000 barrels per day. SASREF Jobs
The main products are liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), naphtha, kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and sulfur. The refinery employs more than 700 employees, and we are proud that the majority of them are Saudis. We are contributing effectively to be socially and economically responsible. SASREF Jobs
SASREF Jobs & Careers
• Company/Organization: Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Location: Jubail, SA
Job Purpose: Execute field operational activities in a safe and efficient manner to support the manufacture of products to specifications. SASREF Jobs
- Perform operational activities to support the efficient receipt and preparation of feedstocks for the process units.
- Perform routine operational field activities to support the achievement of production targets. SASREF Jobs
- Perform operational field activities during Start-Up/Shut-Down and process upsets to minimize plant disruption.
- Assist in the preparation of equipment and work-site to support efficient execution of maintenance activities.
- Execute operational activities during SD/TA to support plant and equipment reliability. SASREF Jobs
- Execute Basic Equipment care activities during the shift to support equipment reliability
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. SASREF Jobs
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others. SASREF Jobs
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times. SASREF Jobs
- Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- Performance Indicators:
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in chemical engineering technology or equivalent.
Location: Jubail, SA
The Financial Analyst provides financial and analytical support to accounting or treasury processes. Operates financial or treasury process and procedures SASREF Jobs
- Performs accurate financial transactions in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and approved accounting standards.
- Prepares financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits.SASREF Jobs
- Analyses financial transactions and provides findings as appropriate. Communicates with appropriate internal or external parties to understand and clarify major findings or variances.SASREF Jobs
- Performs special assignments / projects to improve finance process enhancement, efficiency and performance.
- Continues improvement of knowledge related to financial reporting, regulations and standards. SASREF Jobs
- Maintains and develops various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all in Finance.
- To handle monthly financial close including journal posting, run depreciation etc. SASREF Jobs
- To handle annual statutory and GAB audits.SASREF Jobs
- To prepare annual statutory audited financial statements.
- To manage assets accounting including capitalization, physical verification, disposal/retirement etc
- To manage sundry billing and customers.SASREF Jobs
- Financial Modelling
- MIS & ERP
- Financial Certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CMA, CTP)
- Workplace Safety
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
. Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
How to Apply for SASREF Careers?
If you want to grow with SASREF, the best way to apply for a job vacancy to submit an online job application. There, you need to set up your personal job profile on SASREF, official website and you will be able to apply directly for any job vacancy announced for hiring.
You can explore all the available positions through their user-friendly job search feature. So just follow the steps below to submit a job application online:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with each SASREF, job title. [you will be landed on SASREF careers portal]
- There you have to create your job profile [if you have already created SASREF, careers login ID then login to your job profile using that credentials]
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- Upload your updated resume or CV
- Click on “Submit Job Application”
SAUDI ARAMCO JUBAIL REFINERY COMPANY SASREF is at the very heart of Saudi Arabia’s petrochemical industry, Jubail Industrial City. It is acknowledged as an industry pacesetter and was specifically designed as an export refinery In 1981, Pertomin and Shell signed a joint agreement to establish a refinery complex.Construction of the refinery started in 1982. 1984 – completion of the refinery and start-up of the first unit. And in 1985, completion of start-up.
Inaugurated on the 23rd of December 1986 by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Fahad Bin Abdulaziz. SASREF was envisioned as one of the most modern refineries in the world. 1988 – Debottlenecking from 250,000 to 305,000 barrels per day. In February 1989, Saudi Arabian Marketing and Refining Company (SAMAREC) took over Petromin’s share. In July 1993, Saudi Aramco took over SAMAREC’s share. In September 2019, SASREF became 100% owned by Saudi Aramco
- Philips Job Vacancies: UAE, KSA, USA, UK, Singapore, India, Canada
- Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
- 8 Best Internships For International Internships: Fully Funded & Paid
Notice: smardart.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, smardart.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.