Sales Executive Jobs. We are looking for a talented Sales Executive responsible to generate business .
The incumbent will be responsible to take care of all retail sales operations in the assigned territory such as driving revenue growth, payment collection from channel partners, manage key accounts etc.
Sales Executive Jobs. What You’ll Do
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Sales Executive Jobs. What Makes You A Great Fit
- 3 – 4 years of IT industry sales experience.Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to cross functional partners
- A strong ability to tell compelling stories from data.
- Prefer someone with driving License(United Arab Emirates)
- Comfortable within ambiguity with the ability to prioritize; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects (both small and large)and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong project management skills – experience managing multiple projects at various stages in the project life cycle.
- Experience working as part of Agile teams
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and other MS Office software. #Sales Executive Jobs
- Information Technology & Services