Sales Enablement Manager. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio’s EMEA Sales organisation is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for Sales Enablement to educate, train, and empower Account Executives to efficiently win more business. You will be responsible for supporting our EMEA sales team, this Sales Enablement position reports up through Twilio’s Sales and Business Operations organisation
Sales Enablement Manager. Who?
This is the perfect position for you if you excel at:
- Collaborating cross-functionally and building relationships to inform, shape, and execute upon a successful enablement strategy
- Sales training and coaching Account Executives of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Understanding the Sales role and priorities, and using this information to deliver a world-class Onboarding and Continuous Enablement program
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both internal and external contexts
- Developing process guides and training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Ability to adapt to change in a constantly evolving environment, while maintaining a commitment to excellence and strong attention to detail
- Being able to prioritise and stay organised while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, and stakeholders
Sales Enablement Manager. What?
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Partner with our sales leaders to understand the needs of the teams and design and execute a customised enablement strategy to support the team’s sales readiness and effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with other segment leaders within the Sales Enablement team and subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Management
- Develop and deliver content for employee onboarding and continuous enablement programs using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays etc.)
- Manage scheduling of virtual and in-person classes for new Sales reps, and ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their first 90 days
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools and best practices, and communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with Sales organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain the culture and internal brand of the Global Sales Enablement organization
Sales Enablement Manager. Why?
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organisational strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Sales Enablement Manager. Where?
This position will be in our beautiful office located at 7 Soho Square, W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: ergonomic workspaces, a wellness room, massages, monthly team breakfast and dinner, catered lunches twice a week, snacks, fresh fruit, regular team and office events and activities, monthly global All Hands, happy hours and much more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Information Technology