Project Manager Jobs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Project Manager Jobs. Key Responsibilities
- Project manage internal processes for exchange launch and operation
- Coordinate and help ensure delivery of high quality documents, software, policies and procedures according to agreed-upon timelines.
- Anticipate and provide ways to best avoid delay or roadblock to launch
- Running effective meeting with cross-functional teams to move project ahead
- Regularly update key stakeholders on progress, risks and changes
- Oversee the general office administration
- Assist with other tasks as assigned
- 4-8 years of work experience, with a proven track record of executing against successful project initiatives
- Excellent communication skills catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details. You are able to hold key stakeholders accountable to executing against commitments.
- Able to manage multiple business projects simultaneously, with resource constraint and prioritization
- Good knowledge or experience with Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) regulations
- Bachelor degree or above; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Venture Capital & Private Equity