Project Management at Coventry University, UK. Details
Coventry University is looking for highly qualified, experience and creative Commercial Project Manager.
The new recruit Commercial Project Manager will be responsible for affluent execution and implementation of large commercial projects within CU Services Ltd and the Coventry University Group. An incumbent will have successfully carry out the following operations and functions
- Prepares and maintains realistic project plans, tracking all project activities against plans and
providing regular and accurate progress reports to senior management, project team and
clients as appropriate.
- Identifies, highlights and manages risks to the success of the project including taking
corrective action for problems.
- Monitors costs, timescales, and resources utilized, taking appropriate action where these
deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Monitors the financial resources allocated to the project, ensuring that all purchasing and
financial matters are carried out to regulations, guidelines, and budget.
- Effectively communicates with key stakeholders to ensure that they are kept informed of
project progress and their expectations are being managed.
- Develops and maintains such recordkeeping systems as are necessary to track project
progress against objectives.
- Monitors progress and keep the project team on track for project milestones by highlighting
- Lead regular update meetings with the client and project team
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the level of the post and as may be
required from time to time by your line manager in order to maintain efficient and effective
- Procurement of goods/products needed for the project with prudent attention to the budget
and market value.
- Overseeing the project, in terms of daily activities of preparing equipment to meet customer needs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Project Management or bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience.
- advanced computer skills and also, able to use MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word.
- some years of experience in a managerial role preferably in task-oriented team management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and also, superb client handling abilities.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making. #Project Management at Coventry University, UK.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Coventry University|
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.