Program Coordinator/ Manager – Remote. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities.
Zee Force, a service-disabled veteran owned small business looking for a hard-working results-oriented Veterans Affairs Program Coordinator/ Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
Program Coordinator/ Manager – Remote . Activities
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Program Coordinator/Manager to manage a portfolio of information technology projects. Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
Shall be versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise wide network engineering, strategic information planning, program management, business process reengineering, structure and management practices.
Must have experience in creating a network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users.
Must have experience in creating a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented. Must have experience in total system design including Local & Enterprise networks.
The Program Coordinator/Program Manager will work closely with the VA Enterprise Architect Office to assure constant compliance of eSCM/VALOR’s architecture compliance.
Prepare and present system engineering plans, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different solution architecture problems. Provide feedback and advice with respect to best practices for entire Solution Architecture (Application, Data Management, Network, Infrastructure, Security, Privacy).
The Program Coordinator/Program will also perform a variety of administrative duties that are necessary keep program up to date such as uploading presentations, preparing presentations, reports, and documentation.
Program Coordinator/ Manager – Remote . Requirements
• Minimum of 10 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Have experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Knowledge of software lifecycle to assist in planning implementation of software systems to end users
• Document and illustrates solutions via DoDAF version 2.02 artifacts.
• Expertise in leveraging strong communication skills to represent owned services to senior leadership and external organizations
• Expertise in managing processes in a multi-faceted environment
• Expertise in leveraging strong business relationship management by developing and sustaining strong working relationships with business customers and internal VA and external organizations
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline.
• Experience in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Program Development
- Defense & Space
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Project Management
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs