Peace First COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant. Details
Applications call for Peace First COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant
As well all know that the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread in more than 135 countries and has already killed more than 12,000 population. In order to support the fight of humanity with novel coronavirus, Peace First is launching a rapid response grant process to help young people around the world lead projects that address community impacts of COVID-19, from providing meals to elderly neighbors to launching digital mental health campaigns to support youth feeling isolated. Rapid response grants are open to young people between the ages of 13-25, anywhere in the world, starting today.
Peace First will pre-approve grants of up to $250 for immediate costs associated with the ongoing or imminent social action project. Given health and safety concerns due to COVID-19, projects should follow guidelines from local authorities on social distancing.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 13-25 to apply. Moreover, the Peace First welcomes young people from any region to apply.
- Candidates may apply as an individual or a team.
Moreover, the project should address the secondary effects of COVID-19 (i.e. mental health, educational disruption, food insecurity, economic insecurity, supply shortages, etc).
- In addition to that, the project should be specific and time-bound, and the applicant should be able to complete the main goals of the project within 3 months.
Peace First COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant. Application
Candidates must complete the below application, including
- Brief information about the applicant.
- A description of the INJUSTICE the candidate wants to solve.
- A COMPASSIONATE INSIGHT (a brief theory of change describing the project that the candidate hopes to lead).
- A PLAN detailing the steps the applicant plan to take to carry out the project; a MINI-GRANT request of up to $250 US.
- Furthermore, a brief section to determine eligibility.
Candidates will also create a user profile here. This is a very brief process that should take no more than 5 minutes.
|Type of Opportunity||Conferences|
|Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org|
LOOKING for a New-Opportunities? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.