PDO Oman Jobs 2021 . Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is the foremost exploration and production company in the Sultanate. We account for more than 70% of the country’s crude oil production and nearly all of its natural gas supply. PDO Oman Jobs
The Company is owned by the Government of Oman (with a 60% interest), Royal Dutch Shell (34%), Total (4%) and Partex (2%). The first economic oil find was made in 1962, and the first oil consignment was exported in 1967. PDO Oman Jobs
Apply Also: Perenco Job Vacancies: Oil & Gas Careers
PDO operates in a concession area of about 100,000 km2 (one third of Oman’s geographical area), has around 130 producing fields, close to 6,000 producing wells, a workforce of 7,700 and more than 60,000 contractors. PDO Oman Jobs
PDO Oman Job Vacancies 2021
• Company/Organization: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies at PDO: Petroleum Development Oman
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is the leading exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman. We deliver the majority of the country’s crude oil production and natural gas supply, but above all we focus on delivering excellence, growth and sustainable value creation within and well beyond our industry.
Apply Also: Parker Drilling Job Vacancies: Worldwide Careers
|Media Relations Advisor||PDO Oman Jobs. Oman||View & Apply|
|Social Media & Channels Advisor||Oman||View & Apply|
|Aviation Quality Control TL||Oman||View & Apply|
|Fire Equipment Co-Ordinator||Oman||View & Apply|
|Fire Instructor||Oman||View & Apply|
|Watch Commander||Oman||View & Apply|
|Well Engineering Instructor||Oman||View & Apply|
|Cathodic Protection Specialist||Oman||View & Apply|
|Process Engineer||Oman||View & Apply|
|Material & Corrosion Engineer||Oman||View & Apply|
|HSE Support||Oman||View & Apply|
|INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY – DOCUMENT & RECORD ARCHITECT||Oman||View & Apply|
|Postgraduate Scholarship 2021||Oman||View & Apply|
The Company is owned by the Government of Oman (which has a 60% interest), the Shell Group (which has a 34% interest), Total (which has a 4% interest) and Partex (which has a 2% interest). Gas fields and processing plants are operated by PDO exclusively on behalf of the Government. PDO Oman Jobs
Apply Also: Chevron Jobs & Careers: Oil and Gas Recruitment
How to Apply for PDO Oman Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for PDO Oman jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each PDO Oman jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official PDO Oman careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your PDO Oman Job Application Online.
Apply Also: Job Vacancies at Saudi Aramco 2021: Saudi Arabia
- BASF Chemical Company Jobs Recruitment 2021. Worldwide
- Commonwealth Graduate Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 in UK
- 8 Best Internships For International Internships: Fully Funded & Paid
Notice: smardart.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, smardart.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.