Onsite Recruitment Specialist – UK wide opportunities. DESCRIPTION
*Currently hiring in Bowburn, Chesterfield, Darlington, Doncaster Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Mansfield, Peterborough, Rugby Rugeley, Warringto, Daventry & Dunfermline *
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day.
That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
At Amazon, we all operate according to a core set of Leadership Principles, which you’ll need to embrace. Hire and Develop the Best is crucial among them: it means that we strive to raise the performance bar with every hire and promotion.
We’re confident that this outlines our commitment to protecting and developing the organisational culture we’ve worked so hard to build.
As an Onsite Recruiter within Workforce Staffing, you’ll support the hiring of permanent and/or temporary hourly paid associates either directly or in partnership with our staffing agencies for our peak periods and new building launches around the UK.
You’ll be based out of our Peterborough fulfilment centre but will travel to other sites between January – August to support the hiring for new site openings or the roll out of changes.
· Execute an effective hiring process and uphold a great candidate experience across all stages for new and existing sites
· Collaborate with operations and other support functions as required
· Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for workforce staffing, responding quickly and accurately to questions from stakeholders and escalating as appropriate
Onsite Recruitment Specialist – UK wide opportunities· Track, record and monitor key metrics relating to site and launch staffing
· Participate in reviews of current process, develop suggestions for improvements and contribute to process improvement initiatives performing project tasks as directed
· Identify, discuss and bring forward issues or ideas to more senior team members, suggesting solutions
· Facilitate or support onsite recruitment events for Amazon hired associates
· Hold working level agency relationships required for the site
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between staffing agencies and Amazon to drive best practice across the site and hiring process.
· Act as part of a workforce staffing change team, embedding continuous improvement initiatives across the UK
· Provide project support to workforce staffing colleagues across other EU countries or business lines
Onsite Recruitment Specialist. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience delivering high volume recruitment in a fast paced environment as part of an agency or in house team
· Current knowledge and previous application of change management techniques
· Good organisation and project management skills
· Competent user of MS Office Suite
· Excellent communication skills with different parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers
· Ability to produce reports from large amounts of people centric data, including the sharing of analysis/trends identified
· Flexibility in working hours to meet business needs
· Recognised project management accreditation (Prince 2, Lean Six Sigma)
· Understanding of temporary workforce recruitment processes
· Experience working in warehousing, industrial, logistics, FMCG, retail or other similar sectors
· CIPD qualified
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
Onsite Recruitment Specialist – UK wide opportunities
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.