Online English Teacher. VIPKID is currently looking for ESL teachers for our young students. We look for teachers that are energetic and can provide engaging classes, and who are motivated and excited to work with a promising company that is growing at a fast pace in China.
Founded in 2013, VIPKID’s mission is to provide the American elementary school experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes.
Online English Teacher.WHAT WE DO
- One-on-one online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Native English speaker from the USA or Canada
- Experience working with children between the ages of 5-12
- ESL and phonics teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or above
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with fast Internet connection and audio/video capability
Online English Teacher. JOB DETAILS
Contract term: We require a 6-month minimum commitment from our applicants. The contract can be renewed.
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes you could get scheduled, we recommend you to be available for at least 7.5 hours (15 time slots per week at 30 minutes per time slot) during Beijing peak times. Peak hours are Monday-Friday 6 – 10 pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9 am -10 pm.
We do not require teachers to work any specific shift length; but having availability during the times mentioned above will give you a higher possibility of being booked by students
Payment: The average is the equivalent of $22/hr. This is made up of between $7-$9 per 25 minute class, plus incentives. Because you select your own hours, the earning opportunities vary with each teacher.
You can work with us from anywhere as long as you have a stable Internet connection
First sign up through the link below to create an account. Then complete some basic questions. You’ll be on your way to learning more about teaching online, and teaching with VIPKid.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.