Office Manager MACCO Restructuring Group . MACCO was formed to provide responsive, high-touch counsel and services to middle-market clients with annual revenues between $25 million and $1 billion. Our team of senior professionals excels in the following practice areas: interim leadership, business restructuring, financial advisory, fiduciary services, and transaction support. Our blend of cross-sector expertise and experience is a differentiator for businesses that find themselves facing operational or financial risk.
We are seeking a part-time Virtual Office Manager to join our remote workforce team. This is a contract position that will gradually progress into a full-time job. This position reports to the Senior Director and will provide administrative and billing support to our team from their home and travel to our office in downtown Houston weekly, or as needed.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, a natural coordinator, a stickler for details, with the ability to deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
We are looking for a team leader who gets energized by supporting others, completing tasks and takes pride in making sure the team is organized and on top of their game.
Office Manager MACCO Restructuring Group – Remote. Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Receivable and Billing.
- Set up new clients and consultants in billing system.
- Prompt review of time and expense entries and invoicing to client.
- Expeditious posting of client payments with immediate turnaround of allocation schedule for consultants.
- Manage CRM database.
- Timely and professionally respond to emails and phone calls.
- Manage firm calendar.
- Schedule meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Compose professional business correspondence.
- Edit and format engagement letters and proposals.
- Organize meetings, including prepare agenda, reserve conference room, and order refreshments.
- Take minutes at team and client meetings, on site and remote.
- Follow-up with team, keeping them informed and aligned.
- Address employees’ administrative queries.
- Attendance at various internal and external meetings and events, as requested.
- Book travel and accommodations.
- Liaison with HR vendors and benefit providers, process benefit forms.
- Assist with data entry and accounting schedules for client projects.
Office Manager. Qualifications:
- Outstanding personality with the social versatility to communicate with senior executives, private equity firms, lenders, lawyers, middle managers and line workers of middle market companies.
- College degree, or comparable experience.
- Minimum 5-years of experience as an office manager or similar administrative role.
- Strong proficiency in Time & Billing software.
- Experience working in Accounts Receivable software.
- Working knowledge of CRM or database software.
- Experience with CORE and ZoHo a big plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint including expert level formatting, and quality control review.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong e-mail etiquette.
- Always-on mentality and super-responsive nature.
- Desire and ability to work from home.
- Strong Internet connection is required.
- Experience with virtual meeting software and remote desktop connections.
- Familiarity with desktop sharing and cloud services
- Excellent cell phone/device, email and instant messaging communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- A bias toward exceptional internal and external customer service.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Houston, TX and Remote