Mobile Developer – Android/iOS – Freelance. Remote. About this job
We are an online publisher – and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games and to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
– More than 150 million monthly active players
– More than 120 million fans on Facebook
– Content translated into more than 40 different languages
Mobile Developer – Android/iOS – Freelance. Remote
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of the team as a Mobile Developer (m/f/d) – Freelance, and take the following responsibilities
- Design and build our Nametests Instant Game for Android and / or iOS
- The implementation and choice of technology stack is yours: whether Swift/ObjC, Kotlin, Cordova, React Native, Flutter, … – you own the codebase and decide what works best
- Implementation of Snapchat SDK integration, as well as communication with our internal APIs for displaying content
- Follow Privacy by Design principles to ensure full privacy and security for our users
You are a perfect fit, if you have:
- Strong experience in developing Native Mobile Applications for either Android or iOS (or both), with at least one application released for public and available on Google PlayStore or AppStore
- Passion and demand for writing clean, maintainable code, with strong focus on code quality and experience in modern software development environments including TDD, CI/CD, and crossfunctional teams
- Strong knowledge of OOP design patterns and best practices, as well as Clean Code Principles and documentation
- Ideally, experience with Snapchat SDK, e.g. Snapchat Creative Kit
- Ideally, experience in deep linking with branch.io, Kochava or similar
What we offer:
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by tens of millions of users
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experience with one another
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.