Jobs For Operations Manager – Belrose, Australia. You will be responsible for driving your team’s operational execution and delivery against expected performance metrics.
In this diverse position as the Customer Operations Manager, you will play a critical ‘player/coach’ role leading a team that provides presales, product support, professional services and customer success management while assisting with product support activities.
You will be responsible for driving your team’s operational execution and delivery against expected performance metrics.
You will be responsible for maintaining excellent service and support for our prospects and customers alike by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and leveraging support and service delivery best practices.
You will build, manage, coach, and develop a high performing team while ensuring their adherence to procedures,
service level agreements, systems, and structure necessary for insightsoftware to deliver products and technologies to market and for supporting those technologies as well as ensuring customer retention and product adoption in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate with will bring a combination of people management expertise, product knowledge, organization skills, project management and ability to lead while doing.
You will demonstrate extraordinary passion for delivering the best results for our clients and for building a scalable, high performing organization.
Jobs For Operations Manager – Belrose, Australia
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage team members to ensure
§ high client retention, expansion, adoption and renewals through support and customer success management
§ high quality pre-sales, implementation and post sales services engagements through delivery of engaging, insightful product demonstrations and proof of concepts
· Serve as a point of escalation to customers and internal stakeholders for product support, service engagements as well as customer retention issues
· Handle customer and partner inquiries regarding technical support and installation of our products
· Identify, analyze, and document product defect and fixes relating to financial reporting, databases, application servers, and new technologies for product management and engineering teams.
· Accountable for review cycles for the team members with clear goals and KPIs
· Collaborate with Leaders within the organization to define and design services offerings as well as pre-sales capabilities and capacity
· Responsible for the team members performance and results
· Optimize project staffing and utilization to balance client needs, internal constraints, and staffing efficiency
Jobs For Operations Manager. COMPETENCIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Leadership – Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and coach and motivate your team to perform at a high level
· Drive & Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating high-quality results
· Customer Orientation – Provide a superior level of service and a critical need for our customers
· Problem Solving – Demonstrate an ability to deep dive into a wide variety of complex issues
· Metrics Driven – Passion for creating, monitoring and understanding metrics that drive the business
· Process Oriented – Establish and refine processes to increase productivity, anticipate customer sentiment and improve communication
· Willingness to travel, up to 20%
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Jobs For Operations Manager. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 7 -12 years of related product support, professional services, or pre-sales experience
· Leadership skills and experience managing teams
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
· A working knowledge of business software and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Preferable experience with Salesforce.com and PSA tools such as OpenAir
· Hands on experience implementing and supporting ERP systems preferably within Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, JDE, SAP or other ERP landscape
· Experience in technical or commercial management of software support services, software development, or customer care around IT/Application services is highly preferred
Jobs For Operations Manager. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
· Fluently in written and verbal English
· Has the ability to write routine reports, correspondence and verbally articulate concepts and ideas to customers or employees
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
- Computer Software
- Customer Service