Java Developer, £60K, Manchester, UK. Description:
Expereinced Akana, Mulesoft or Apigee Developer required for a blue chip financial services organisation based in Manchester
Java Developer needed in Manchester, UK. Salary: £60K
I am recruiting for an experienced Senior API Developer with Akana or Mulesoft or Apigee skills for a leading financial services organisation based in Manchester who are seeing significant growth for their popular flag-ship product.
As part of the role you will be working directly with the build teams to be the go-to technical person for build decisions and direction and help define the best practices working with Product lead/owner. You will be maintaining an in-depth technical understanding of the Platform and supporting applications/products, being recognised as the ‘go to’ contact for technical queries, Project Support and also provide platform-specific knowledge and technical expertise to assist in the definition of technical strategies or business solutions.
As part of the role you will drive technical change for platform activities and ensure day to day activities of platform are performed. You will also review component designs to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end platform design and review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered changes; assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* API Management tools – Akana or Mulesoft or Apigee
* Experience working on Product Upgrade and Chef recipes
* DevOps; (GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence and Sonarqube)
* Good to have knowledge of Java/Spring/Linux/Shell Scripting
* Production of detailed technical documentation presentations
* End-to-end software development life cycle. eg waterfall, agile
* Experience of working in a cross-functional Agile team
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
* Experience of various automated testing, continuous integration and deployment tools and practices
* OS – Linux, handson working with linux OS.
Ideally you will have strong commercial experience in the tech stack above, be enthusiastic and keen to always develop and learn new skills. My client, a blue chip financial services organisation are working on a flag-ship product and want Java Developers to be part of award winning team.
In return you will have to opportunity to learn and develop your skills with amazon on site and having the opportunity to gain certification on AWS. As part of benefits package you will get bonus, pension, healthcare and agile ways of working.
Apply now to be considered. For more details please feel free to contact me or email (see below)
LOOKING for a JOB? New Opportunities? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.