Information Technology Support Analyst – Dubai, UAE. The IT Support Analyst (Affectli / RedCube) will administrate the tools used in the technical department regarding their processes management inside the company and provide end user support.
IT Support Analyst (Affectli / RedCube) x4 headcount – Dubai
About IHS Towers
Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS is one of the largest independent owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure, or tower operators in the world with over 23,000 towers.
IHS is the largest independent tower operator in Africa and EMEA and the third largest independent multinational tower operator globally, in both cases by tower count.
We are looking for x4 IT Support Analysts who will be based in Dubai but will be involved in initial travel to Nigeria and supporting countries to assist with systems training.
The IT Support Analyst (Affectli / RedCube) will administrate the tools used in the technical department regarding their processes management inside the company and provide end user support. This will also include training awareness of systems, creating manual and materials to deliver training sessions as well as training configuration to support the countries of operation.
Information Technology Support Analyst . Responsibilities
- Ensure all tools are functional and usable by the Technical team by avoiding connectivity issues
- Understand the application and support the end users
- Take ownership of issues with the tools and see problems through to resolution
- 2nd level support dealing with bulk uploads and data & quality assurance
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues, while keeping a line of communication with impacted users
- Continuously research in more effective ways to improve performance of tools
- Ensure systems upgrades are done timely without disrupting users
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues escalated by end users with proper root cause analysis
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensuring security and efficiency of the given access
- Ensure all locked accounts passwords are reset on time
- Ensure that changes to the UMS tools follow IHS change management process
- Ensure all OPS scripts are running efficiently
- Ensure daily routine check of all system G&P, Data, Report and Apps
- Responsible for granting and denying user access after appropriate approval
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Information Technology Support Analyst . Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years’ experience in a related field or role
- Computer and Information Management experience setting up / supporting systems
- End User Support is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge around NOC system and tower business would beneficial
- Ability to travel frequently.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Information Technology
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs