Techlead / Senior Frontend Developer React or Vue. About this job
Frontend Developer React or Vue. Job description
Digitization is changing the way we communicate with each other and with our environment.
We are the tech unit of AVANTGARDE, one of the leading agencies for brand experiences and we help well-known international brands and companies to digitize their communication and brand experiences. We develop premium products using cutting-edge technologies that will significantly impact the future of some of the best brands in the world. Our team of +500 employees worldwide is “Creating Fans” since 1985 with the HQ in Munich.
Frontend Developer React or Vue. Berlin, Deutschland. What‘s in there for you?
- Frontend Techlead (less coding) OR Senior role – you decide!
- Build up a a new frontend from scratch, set standards in design and components
- Improve and impact new techs and tools, rock the dev environment and code quality
- Create a Developer culture/experience
- Support Hiring, Code Reviews, Scale the team and mentor devs to the next level
- Frontend Vue.js (new frontend need to be set-up!)
- Design Patterns, TDD, AGILE
- Our backend is in Python
Our Dev Culture:
- Cross-functional-teams and a “you build it, you run it” attitude
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment – you are the driving engine!
- Internal and external development strategy for personal and professional growth
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits
- No Dresscode, we are an international English-speaking team
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- You have experience in building SPA frontends with vue.js or react.js
- You are a great listener, but you will speak up when you notice something that needs to be fixed.
- You speak and write in a clear and precise English
- You like to write solid code that’s easy to maintain and evolve and you understand that automatic tests are the key to success.
- You love to share your knowledge and you strive to learn from others.
- You have a drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins.
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Drive: Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. You matter!
- If you are not experienced in our tech stack, just bring passion to learn it.
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products
- Paid relocation package
- Individual development budget for trainings, conferences etc.
- Team events
- Stylish and new office in the heart of the city
- Sports and Fitness cooperation
- occasional home office
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.