uTest is a global community of 500,000 testers that help improve the products of some of the biggest companies in the world. At uTest our vision is to give you the opportunity to learn how to be a tester, how to earn money and how to connect with other testers in the community.
The uTest Academy provides you with courses that teach foundational knowledge about uTest, why testing is important and how to become a tester. It teaches essential testing skills and give testers the opportunity to practice those skills in live test cycles.
Freelance Software Testers
As a Functional Tester, you are on a mission to find bugs. A bug is an error or flaw within software that produces an incorrect or unexpected result. Simply put, a bug is when part of the system is broken or not functioning the way it is supposed to function.
At uTest, we categorize bugs into 5 issue types:
- Functional – Work flow failures.
- Visual – Layout and user interface distortions or mistakes.
- Content – Typos, grammatical issues and localization errors in text.
- Performance – Problematic slowness, hanging, or sluggish interface.
- Crash – The application quits unexpectedly.
Increase your chances at being matched with paid project opportunities by keeping your Tester Profile complete and up-to-date!
Sign up for a Free uTest Account Today
- Join the world’s largest community for software testers
- Check out free courses, forums, & networking events
- Get career advice, play games, & enter contests
- Gain access to paid testing projects from brands like Google, HBO, Amazon, and more