Vacancy for Faculty at Emirates College for Advanced Education. Details
Applications are open for the Vacancy for Faculty at Emirates College for Advanced Education in UAE. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Education – Edu. Admin and Leadership (study of).
Vacancy for Faculty at Emirates College for Advanced Education. Qualifications
For the Vacancy for Faculty at Emirates College for Advanced Education in UAE, applicants must meet the given criteria
- Strong record of research publications during the past three years; should have a growing or established research agenda related to any of the following: school evaluation, inspection, leadership, improvement and innovation, and have a growing or established record of significant publications in the field.
- Furthermore, flexible research design and methods knowledge and skills with experience teaching research methods to graduate students.
- Ph.D. or EdD in Education with a clear educational leadership and school improvement component from an accredited university.
- Additionally, an active research program relevant to educational leadership, school improvement and innovation.
- Also, three or more years of successful experience in teaching graduate courses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Similarly, successful research grant capture.
- Experience in school evaluation, inspection systems and processes.
- Furthermore, experience in schools or related agencies.
- Experience in using qualitative and mixed methods approaches to researching assessment and education.
- Likewise, work experience in a multi-cultural environment, preferably within the Arab world.
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple projects.
- Also, Arabic language skills.
ECAE’s benefits package is highly attractive with competitive salaries free of tax in the United Arab Emirates. Additionally, a generous cost of living allowance, annual vacation tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and subsidized healthcare provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
- Interested candidates should submit a full CV and cover letter.
Contact: Human Resources
Emirates College for Advanced Education
- The Emirates College for Advanced Education (ECAE) is a higher education institution committed to research and teaching excellence, innovation, advancement and transformation in the field of education.
- Additionally, the College is committed to playing a key role in the development of educational policy and practice in the UAE while providing educators with a world-class education and professional development opportunities.
- Furthermore, ECAE offers specialized and accredited post-graduate academic programs including Post Graduate Diplomas, Master of Education (M.Ed.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education programs.
- Furthermore, the College delivers national and international qualifications and training programs through its Continuing Education Centre (CEC).
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||The Emirates College for Advanced Education|
LOOKING for a New Opportunities ? JOB?
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.