EHS Manager Jobs. A multi-billion dollar Middle East based logistics and shipping organisation is seeking an EHS Manager to join their growing team of international HSEQ professionals.
A multi-billion dollar Middle East based logistics and shipping organisation is seeking an EHS Manager to join their growing team of international HSEQ professionals.
Financial assistance for relocation will be provided, this is an excellent opportunity for a UK based candidate seeking international experience in the Gulf Region.
EHS Manager Jobs.The role:
- Safety and environmental responsibility for one of this company’s heavy industry logistics divisions.
- This will include executing HSEQ strategy, creating HSEQ training plans, leading incident investigation and coaching/ mentoring site representatives to create a zero harm culture.
- A key challenge will be developing a safety culture in a multinational environment where perceptions of safety and risk vary considerably.
EHS Manager Jobs. The candidate:
- Must have a minimum BSc level degree, ideally in safety or an engineering related subject.
- Minimum 8 years’ safety experience, preferably in heavy industry logistics, manufacturing or closely related industry.
- Able to relocate to the Middle East, either single status or married
- ISO/ OHSAS Lead Auditor qualification desirable.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Job ref: ZB14897
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Packaging & Containers
- Supply Chain
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.