Cyber Security Consultant. About this job
Cyber Security Consultant . Job description
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 17.200 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Community manages Covestro’s financial processes. It is also responsible for providing legal services and IT solutions to the company as a whole.
Our IT Security, Governance and Risk team focuses on providing best practice guidelines for planning and developing IT services and technical solutions. As our senior employee (m/f/d) of the Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) you will carry out essential activities in the area of Cyber Security Incident Handling within the entire Covestro Group. In detail this includes the following tasks:
- You will analyze events and incidents and coordinate the subsequent containment and remediation activities
- In addition, as an employee (m/f/d) of the CSIRT, you will be an integral part of the analysis, coordination and remediation of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- You will also work closely with the Covestro Security Operations Center to respond appropriately to events and incidents and to continuously improve incident detection criteria and operational processes
- You will have the authority to initiate the IT security incident management process and to inform all hierarchical levels up to executive management about security issues
- Furthermore, you support the continuous improvement of the security incident handling process
- Additionally, you will be able to implement appropriate emergency measures during a cyber security breach
Cyber Security Consultant . WHAT YOU OFFER
You have a successful university degree (master/diploma) in (business) informatics or a comparable education
- With many years of professional experience in a comparable position, you can convince us.
- You analyse and interpret threat information by using standardised frameworks (Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK Framework)
- You support the creation of Threat Intelligence Assessments and make them available to IT management, business process owners and related stakeholders
- Ability to work precisely in challenging pressure situations
- Personally, you have sound communication and presentation skills and assertiveness
- With your intercultural experience and fluent written and spoken German and English, you round off your profile
First questions will be answered by Mr Chris Rziha, Phone: +49 214 6009 3326.
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team – apply now!
Anyone who wants to contribute to a better world with Covestro can also expect a lot.
We want you to feel at home at Covestro. To feel you’re treated fairly and transparently. That means financial security, a healthy work-life balance and generous benefits.
Specifically, it means for us: flexible working hours, the compatibility of family and work, active health promotion and the ability to convert part of your salary into long-term or retirement savings. And that’s not all.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.