Cost Controller – Kuwait City, Kuwait. Nox Management is a newly formed investment company from the IFA group with its headquarters in Kuwait, focused on the food and beverage sector in the GCC.
Nox Management is a newly formed investment company from the IFA group with its headquarters in Kuwait, focused on the food and beverage sector in the GCC. Its investment mandate is to invest in and operate businesses across the complete food and beverage supply chain: manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail, and restaurants.
Cost Controller – Kuwait City, Kuwait
Below is the list of our restaurants:
- Ora: Japanese tapas is a japanese fusion restaurant that brings an innovative, modern take on japanese cuisine to its customers.
- JOA: an ORA original, is a concept focused on providing its customers with a convenient Japanese cuisine experience without sacrificing quality.
- Tiger Tiger: offers its customers the ultimate fast casual Asian fusion experience.
- Lorenzo: is an Italian homegrown concept that has been active in the Kuwaiti market for over 20 years. Over the years.
- Zo Bakery: Crafted by Lorenzo, ZO Bakery provides a range of freshly baked pastries, pizza, flatbreads, and sweet treats.
- CouCou: A casual breakfast/brunch eatery offering food for the soul.
Cost Controller. We are looking for Cost Controller in F&B industry and experience.
- Conduct Menu mix analysis.
- Prepare variance analysis for F&B and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Continuously study weaknesses in controls implemented at the restaurant and suggest for improvements.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales..
- Conducting spot check in restaurants and on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head..
- Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase order and purchase request, and to ensure that all invoices are stamped and signed by the authorized person.
- Conduct spot check to ensure that the goods received are as per specifications and the deliveries of goods by suppliers, consistent with the receiving schedule and the storerooms, and not overstock especially during month – end.
- Audit monthly stock and prepare reconciliation on all stockrooms.
- Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report.
- Reconcile all inventory accounts based on actual purchases and actual inventory stock take and allocate the expenses to the respective department based on their requisitions.
Cost Controller. Qualifications and Requiremets:
- Has 2-4 years of experinece in the same field.
- Has bacelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.