Cost Accountant – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Description:
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today.
We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Cost Accountant – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About the Job
Do you have a passion for the numbers? Texas Instruments (TI) is looking for an experienced Cost Accountant who enjoys working in fast-paced environment to join our team.
• Working on monthly and quarterly close, P&L and balance sheet actuals, inventory valuation, inventory, capital and process control audits, pricing, and full compliance with Internal Control Checklist (ICC), TI Policies & Procedures, and GAAP
• Ownership of OTC and AIP pricing activities, including new material set-up, quarterly pricing cycle, and impact analysis
• Supporting and leading capital accounting processes, including new requests, capitalization of projects, closure of CAC’s, depreciation forecasting, audits, and compliance
• Collaborating with finance team and management team on operation performance reviews, finance actuals reviews, cost reduction activities, and ad hoc analysis
• Continuously seeking process improvements, including but not limited to automation, efficiency and accuracy
• Participating on and leading a variety of priorities teams and initiatives
Cost Accountant – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business degree
• XX years’ work-related experience
• Proficiency in SAP, Excel, BPC and Business Objects
• Fundamental understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including GAAP and managerial cost accounting
Cost Accountant – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Preferred Qualifications:
• Strong organizational, strategic and critical thinking skills
• Advanced time management and prioritization abilities
• Strong understanding of internal control principles and accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to influence and collaborate across broad levels of management and functions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Effective communication and team work skills
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
To be considered for this position, please apply.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.