Consultant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Strategy Consultant takes an active role in client projects by leading qualitative & quantitative analysis, deliver business-oriented insights & provide recommendations for improvement.
Consultant. ROLE SUMMARY
- The Strategy Consultant takes an active role in client projects by leading qualitative & quantitative analysis, deliver business-oriented insights & provide recommendations for improvement.
- Within Hartree, the Consultant participates to the development of the firm by supporting business development activities, internal initiatives & intellectual thought leadership.
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
- The consultant reports functionally to the Director of the region. When assigned on a project or a business development initiative or internal works, the consultant reports to the Manager or Principal in charge.
Consultant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. JOB ACTIVITIES
The consultant will:
- Develop comprehensive set of issues related to his/her workstream, leveraging issue tree, problem definition statement & other tools to ensure rigor & completeness
- Leverage hypothesis-driven approach to initiative analysis
- Identify issues requiring coordination with other workstreams
- Identify efficient sources for required information beyond common or conventional data sources, & effectively accesses the client organization for data & information
- Use interviews as an opportunity to explain the project, build support & strengthen relationships in addition to accessing required information
- Identify, structures & completes required analyses rigorously, & accurately proofs analyses prior to internal or client discussion
- Take full ownership to develop insightful client-ready recommendations & syntheses with focus on actions & implications for the client
- Structure & develop client documents, leveraging a clear storyline, high-quality slides, convincing storyline
- Write high quality documents in a variety of formats
- Prepare & deliver oral presentations
- Communicate insights to the rest of the team
- Tap into Hartree Consulting network to bring the best of the firm’s knowledge to the client on the issues at hand
- Structure, size & allocate tasks for the client team & for own workstream
- Understand assigned tasks, take responsibility for executing tasks, plan his/ her schedule according to requirements & constraints, adjusts as needed to take care of unexpected difficulties
- Deliver expected end-products on time, take the initiative early to raise potential difficulties with Manager
Consultant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. MAIN INTERACTIONS
- Region Director
- His/her consultant peers on
- Hartree Partners legal representatives
- Office staff
- External service providers for office operations
COMPENTENCIES & SKILLS
- More than Ten (10) years of total oil and gas, energy, and/or power sector experience, in some combination of consulting and client roles.
- At least three (3) years of successful consulting engagement management or engagement leadership experience in strategy, business transformation and performance improvement engagements with a leading consulting firm.
- Substantial training, understanding, and experience in application of consulting engagement management principles, practices, methods, and tools.
- Strong skills, proven track record, and references in client relationship development and management.
- Consulting and industry experience in some combination of the following areas;
– Business and asset strategy development
– Business and asset portfolio evaluation and optimization
– Strategy, performance transformation and improvement, and capability building in commodity trading and risk management.
– Organisational strategy, design and performance transformation.
– Strategy development, planning, due diligence, execution, and integration support.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire to contribute to building and growing a business are critical.
- An ability to take a direct, hands-on approach, to lead, and make direct contributions in developing winning proposals and delivering consulting work.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- MSc. in Economics, Finance or MEng. (petroleum, energy, mechanical, electrical…) from renowned university
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- Oil & Energy
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries. Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs