Commercial Specialist – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry.
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestlé Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry.
Commercial Specialist – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions.
Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests.
We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you. Learn more by visiting www.global.nestleprofessional.com.
Commercial Specialist. Position Snapshot
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Bachelor’s Degree (Administration, Marketing or Management)
0-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, preferably in the Out of Home environment
Commercial Specialist. Position Summary
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
The Commercial Specialist will ensure that the growth and efficiency promises made to the customers are delivered in all needs. This will be drive by new customer acquisition and exhibition of strong skills to develop a relationship in selling Nestlé Professional (NP) Hot Beverages and Cold Beverages solutions to its customers
A day in the life of…
- Deliver on the sales targets by category; meet the set budgets while tracking performance and taking corrective actions for underperforming machines. Aspire to have the Perfect Store executed by channel adhering to Nestlé Professional guidelines
- Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing leads generation process via trade shows, telesales, direct contact, etc.
- Coach and provide regular feedback and recognition Beverage Service Partners (BSP) team focusing on machine detailing and hygiene standards
- Execute the planning cycle by efficiently driving the integration of trade assets into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle. As well as guaranteeing its preparation, distribution, installation, withdrawal, maintenance, rebranding, custody and destruction processes to meet NP Beverage market execution plan and integrated commercial plan
- Align with third party suppliers on the Trade assets Management related activities, in alignment with the NP Trade Assets Management Best Practices
- Implement the Trade Assets Management Best Practices and develop operations team in the region
- Align with our Beverage Service Partners and report identified KPIs, such as the accomplishment of installation and maintenance program, and control Trade Assets in order to guarantee the end cup profile; maintain Installation and Withdrawal contracts
- Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from BSP to operators, spare parts inventory, and monitor the level of bad goods returns
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
Commercial Specialist. What Will Make You Successful
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- Practical experience and understanding of quality principles, HACCP, hygiene in the F&B industry
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Business Development
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries. Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs