Client Servicing Manager. The role supports two teams – Client Servicing and Compliance.
The role supports two teams – Client Servicing and Compliance.
Client Servicing Manager
- Your responsibilities will be to operate CONNECT, the firm’s digital advisory platform, and work closely with and support relationship managers and investment advisors of Crossbridge Capital Asia Pte Ltd office, including such tasks as:Administer and manage the timely onboarding of new clients to the firm and their custodian including client interaction and verification, ensuring all documentation is in place and correct KYC procedures are followed.
- Monitor client trading activity, specifically orders and executed trades and ensuring that trade settlement is smooth and with good value.
- Operate the back-office function of the CONNECT platform
- General client relationship management for CONNECT
- Participate in business development and sales demonstrations of CONNECT
- Provide cover and assistance to other support staff when generating customized client blotters for subset of clients (non-digital wealth management), monitor positions and ensure that confirmations are prepared in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports, specifically risk reports, for the team if required.
- Share in general office operations including front of house duties.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Client Servicing Manager. Compliance
- Assist on and coordinate some aspects of the compliance monitoring program.
- Conduct compliance related tasks e.g. maintain and update regulatory registers, conduct trade audits, assist in outsourcing assessments, maintain staff declarations, conduct world-check searches, fill out MAS regulatory surveys etc.
- Assist in client on-boarding including KYC/AML requirements and Due-Diligence.
- Conduct client transaction monitoring in line with established procedures.
- Track and monitor periodic client review processes.
- Manage online training system, roll out training for new staff.
Client Servicing Manager. Person Specification
- Technical or University degree
- Candidates could ideally have 2-3 years previous experience in financial services.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Mandarin
- PC user knowledge (Word and Excel proficiency)
- Prior knowledge of investment products beneficial
- Highly organised & able to cope with multiple tasks under pressure
- Excellent communication skills necessary for speaking with clients.
- Proactive, with a high standard of finishing & work ethic
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com with the subject Client Servicing /Compliance Administrator.
This position is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents of Singapore only.
- Financial Services