Business Services CEO – Remote – United States. This position will be remote, with some traveling required until the acquisition target is found and finalized
Our private equity client is looking for a professional in the Business Services industry with deep
CEO/C-Level operational experience and expertise, specifically with marketing solutions, complain and supply chain assurance solutions, and/or SAAS-based tools, to help with due diligence and take a senior role (most likely as CEO or Chairman) in a potential new acquisition to be found in collaboration with the executive.
Business Services CEO – Remote – United States
This position will be remote, with some traveling required until the acquisition target is found and finalized, and then may require relocation depending on the circumstances and ultimate org chart position of the executive in any new portfolio company.
**this opportunity is for a new platform opportunity, and not for an existing company**
**prefer candidates who have an industry thesis and perhaps target acquisitions identified**
**although we have posted for one particular client, we may ask permission to introduce candidates to more than this one client**
Business Services CEO. Qualifications
- Must have deep CEO and/or C-Level operational experience, specifically in marketing solutions, complain and supply chain assurance solutions, and/or SAAS-based tools (10+ years)
- Must have history of full P&L responsibility of at least $100MM
- Must have high EQ and leadership skills
- Must be willing to stay on post-acquisition in a leadership role
No phone calls please. We will only respond to an application if a candidate’s credentials seem to be a fit for our client’s needs.
Business Services CEO.Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Marketing & Advertising