Assistant Project Manager -Bristol, United Kingdom. An exciting opportunity has come to be working with a remediation contractor delivering solutions on a diverse range of projects from small fuel spills through to large multi-technology soil and groundwater remediation of brownfield sites.
Assistant Project Manager -Bristol, United Kingdom
Regular clients include developers, environmental consultants, local authorities and industry. My client’s mission is to continually advance our understanding and management of risk in the ground. Due to an increase in work they are looking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager to support the Project Manager from the Bristol office.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
– 5/10 years’ experience relevant experience in contaminated land and remediation and/or civil engineering/earthworks.
– Working knowledge of soil and groundwater remedial technologies, earthworks/civils, asbestos in soil, and the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice are beneficial
– Valid driving licence
– Previous experience of running a site at Assistant project manager or similar level.
STRONG UNDERSTAND OF;
- Commercial performance and issues
- Key risk opportunities
- Technical performance and issues
- Client drivers, needs and issues
- Project team cohesion and functionality
- Contract basis/type, key changes and control mechanisms.
– Based from Bristol office. You will also be required to work closely with, and assist the project manager on a day-to-day basis, carrying out any tasks safely and effectively that have been delegated to you.
– Attend project start up meetings.
– visit sites, clients and suppliers throughout England and Wales. Including occasional overnight stays.
– Work with through the tender and Pre-Contract phase. Also, project performance against programme and key milestones.
– Ensuring all HSQE documents are recorded, in place and maintained.
– Technical data review/ reports and QA / QC checking.
– Communicate lessons learned and knowledge gained to staff.
Join our website Jobzey.com for more job opportunities
£38,000- £45,000 + package
negotiable depending on experience plus Car plus pension and additional benefits
If you want further details send me over an up to date CV to
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management