Analyst Business Intelligence – Dubai, AE. We are looking for a highly analytical Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Amazon EU Security and Loss Prevention Business Intelligence team.
Analyst Business Intelligence.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and visionary people. We are looking for a highly analytical Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Amazon EU Security and Loss Prevention Business Intelligence team.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will generate insights that will guide operational excellence and product development for our customers. Data analysis is at the core Amazon’s culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for our team.
You will be gathering customer insights, mining data, making recommendations, and helping senior leaders make key business decisions. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most complex data warehouses in the world to gather insights using data from across operations.
This position requires high judgment, excellent analytical abilities, a creative mind to invent solutions to improve the customer delivery experience; it also offers broad exposure to various business, operational, financial, and technical teams across Amazon. If you are passionate about customer experience, detail oriented, organized, and systematically break down problems with ease, we would love to speak with you!
Analyst Business Intelligence. Responsibilities Include
- Act as a project manager to ensure the right product are produced within the team and ensure appropriate project communication to all project members
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, investigations, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Participate in the build of scalable solutions / self-serve platforms that will provide data / KPIs to inform business decision making and support the Security & Loss Prevention operations in their day to day tasks and responsibilities
- Support the build of various data visualizations to tell the story and let the data speak for itself
- Apply data mining and quantitative analysis to understand how our customers interact with us and identify the best way to improve the customer experience and meet our loss reduction goals
- Acquire various data sources to enable holistic analysis at a global level
- Ensure the data utilized is compliant with GDPR
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, training, and documentation
Manager/Digital Advertising – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirats
Analyst Business Intelligence. Basic Qualifications
- 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in data science, business analytics, business intelligence (BI), or comparable experience in big data environments
- 1-2+ years of experience in data mining and dataset preparation using SQL
- 1-2+ years of experience in data visualization tools like Tableau
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Experience in designing and building data infrastructure / automated reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Ability to travel with a minimum of 20%
Analyst Business Intelligence. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau or other relevant data visualization software
- Knowledge of an EU language other than English
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data science, business analytics, business intelligence (BI), or comparable experience in big data environments
- Be solutions-focused, customer-focused, and always deliver excellent follow-up.
- Strong problem solving and innovation techniques
- Familiarity with databases (querying and analyzing)
- Relevant qualification in Loss Prevention, Security Management, Criminal Justice or a related field
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
Company – Q Express – Ras Al Khor Branch
Job ID: A1118273
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Supply Chain
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs