Abu Dhabi Ports Job Vacancies & Careers. As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Abu Dhabi Ports Job Vacancies
Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency. Today, we are competing with the best ports and industrial zones in the world having earned a reputation for exceptional, value-added services.
Abu Dhabi Ports Job Vacancies & Careers
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi Port
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port Jobs: ADPC Jobs Abu Dhabi, UAE
In line with Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, its objective is to act as an enabler for development and trade and to facilitate the diversification of the emirate’s non-oil and gas economy. As a cornerstone to this plan, Abu Dhabi Ports has proudly overseen the development of the only semi-automated container port in the region, Khalifa Port, as well as the launch of KIZAD, a strategically located 410km² industrial zone connected to the world with a world-class sea, road, air and in future, rail network.
|Motorman- MS – E||UAE||View & Apply|
|ERP Support Specialist –E||UAE||View & Apply|
|Sales Executive||UAE||View & Apply|
|Accountant – Payroll||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Admin Assistant – Ports||UAE||View & Apply|
|Business Support Specialist – Ports||UAE||View & Apply|
|VTS Operator||UAE||View & Apply|
As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency. Abu Dhabi Ports Job Vacancies
Apply Also: Nawah Energy Company Careers: Abu Dhabi, UAE
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port Careers?
Candidates must apply for the desired job in-person to any specific Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port location. Don’t forget to fill up the job application form online with all the personal details, education, and experience details. Abu Dhabi Ports Job Vacancies
In order to be considered for the job title you must complete the entire Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port recruitment process, which includes attending assessment before the requisition closing date. So, follow the steps described below to apply for the Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port job vacancy:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port job title [you will be redirected to Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port careers website]
- Read all the job descriptions, duties, and responsibilities, required education, experience, and make decisions for job application.
- After you decided to proceed for an application then simply click on the “Apply” button
- Now you have to complete the job application wizard by login to Abu Dhabi Ports & Khalifa Port careers
- Upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
Apply Also: Air Products Chemicals Jobs: Worldwide Careers
- Motorola Solutions Careers: UAE, Qatar, KSA, USA, UK, India, Malaysia
- Borouge Jobs 2021: UAE, Singapore, China, Indonesia
- 8 Best Internships For International Internships: Fully Funded & Paid
Notice: smardart.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, smardart.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.